We look forward to being your hosts!
We strive to ensure an exceptional experience for every guest, so we prefer to take reservations by phone. This enables us to clarify specific needs and expectations and helps us do our very best to make you feel at home.
Please call us at 631.298.7676.
Or contact us via e-mail [email protected] and we’ll call you!
Cedar House on Sound is open year-round, including holidays. Please note: We request a two-night minimum stay on weekends May through mid November and for all holidays.
Check-in time is between 4 and 7 p.m.
unless other arrangements are made in advance.
Checkout time is 11 a.m.
A deposit of one night’s fee is required to hold your reservation. The balance is payable at checkout. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover card and debit cards. No personal checks, please.
If you cancel 7 days or more in advance, we will refund your deposit. Under other circumstances, we will refund a deposit only if we can rebook the room for the canceled dates. In either case, we’ll also gladly transfer your deposit to a different date.
House Rules & Policies
• Smoking is not permitted anywhere inside Cedar House.
• We love animals, but we have our own pet, so please leave yours at home.
• No one under 14 may use the billiards table.
• If you have food allergies or dietary restrictions, please advise us when you reserve.
• Please do not eat in the guest rooms. Additional fees may be charged for any stains that result.
• $50 will be charged for beach passes that are lost or taken home and not returned within 48 hours of departure.
General Disclaimer: Cedar House on Sound, Inc. is not responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged personal property or belongings, including but not limited to clothing, jewelry, electronic and sports equipment, motor vehicles and their contents, etc.