Planning your trip
BY CAR FROM NYC AND WEST
- Take the Long Island Expressway (495 East) to Exit 71: Calverton.
- Turn left off the exit ramp onto Edwards Avenue. Stay in the left lane.
- Follow Edwards Avenue for 3.5 miles. Continue straight through the light at intersection of Route 25 (Main Road) until you reach the intersection of Sound Avenue.
- Turn right and follow Sound Avenue 10.5 miles to Mattituck.
- After you pass Macari Vineyards on the left, proceed 0.3 miles and look for our red tractor on the right.
BY FERRY FROM CONNECTICUT
Via Bridgeport-Port Jefferson Ferry
(Rates/schedules at bpjferry.com)
- Exit Port Jefferson ferry terminal, turning right onto Route 25A.
- Go 1.4 miles to Hallock Avenue and turn left on Route 25A East.
- Follow 25A East for 12.3 miles.
- After passing through the hamlet of Wading River, look for a Valero gas station on your left.
- Just beyond the Valero, as shown on green road sign, bear left onto Sound Avenue.
- Follow Sound Avenue for 14.3 miles and watch for our red tractor on the right, just past Macari Vineyards.
Via Cross Sound Ferry from New London
(Rates/schedules at longislandferry.com)
- Exit Orient ferry terminal, turning left (west) on Route 25.
- At the blinking light in Greenport, go straight. You are now on Route 48 (aka the North Road).
- Continue approximately 14 miles to Mattituck. The road will expand from two lanes to four and then merge back to two.
- At that final merge, there’s a traffic light and a small shopping center on your right.
- Continue straight another 0.6 miles and watch for our red tractor on the left, just beyond Kirkup Lane.